Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whew, it's been quite some time since my last post..almost a whole year!! Way too long! A lot has happened since that time. I went back to the hospital after I found out I was pregnant. A month later was released and we were headed out to move to our next base. During that trip I ended up having a miscarriage, which still plays a vital role on my life today. That miscarriage has caused so much grief, even more then I could've imagined.

It's actually quite funny, not funny haha, but funny ironic. Throughout my time in the hospital I was scared, excited, angry, frustrated and thankful all at the same time. I'm sure there are other emotions mixed in there as well, there were just so many it's hard to identify all the specific ones. I, of course, was excited to bring a new life into this world. To find a new purpose, one that was to give my life and all I had to this child that was growing inside of me. But there was a HUGE conflict raging within my mind.

My eating disorder was sooo mad and angry, it was fighting with ALL it had against feeding myself AND a child. ED had me convinced that my life was over because of this pregnancy. That my eating disorder never had a chance to fully grow first. I was giving my life to this new creation when I hadn't devoted fully to ED first. ED was MAD as hell.

So I fought on...fighting a battle that seemed like no one could ever win. But in the end, ED one that battle...I had a miscarriage...that life was now gone :/ That's when I realized all that I had lost...You know the saying, you never know what you have until you've lost it. Yea, well it's completely TRUE!! My mind has become so enraged that I could ever have any sort of hatred to that innocent, child....and now it's gone...never knowing if it was a boy or a girl...never knowing what it's name would've been..nothing. A big part of me wanted so bad to give it a name, but it seemed as though that was going to make it harder on Jesse. So, my nameless, wonderful child...I'm so sorry you didn't have a chance to breathe the air of this world. To feel the ground beneath your feet..that is no longer possible for you. But you live in a much better place...a MUCH, MUCH better place than this world could ever be.

Today, I still fight these thoughts that I need to get worse...more focused on my eating disorder. It wants me to put everything I have into it. It's getting so hard to fight back. I HAVE to fight back though, I don't have a choice. Everything is dependent on how I do...unfortunately. If I get too bad it will be horrible for Jesse's career. First off he'd be sent back from overseas...then they would make us move right away to a place that has more of an eating disorder support system. Things would most likely backfire for the adoption, which will be taking place in a couple months. Everything would just be RUINED...and it'd be all MY fault. So some how I HAVE to get through this...I HAVE to find a way to be able to accept my body...to get to a point that I can get to where I won't go into a frantic frenzy of emotions.

Right now...I am no where near being able to cope with my weight...I am more so now then I was a month a go...That's only because I've lost some weight though. There's no way I'd EVER be able to accept that weight I was at...the size clothes I had to wear....just horrid...I wanted to die. Which to some probably seems way to harsh a statement, but it's true. I was going into a mental melt down every time I had to get dressed...so horrid and awful. I'm trying to get to a weight where I'm more comfortable...but I'm not sure if that exists or not. I know the weight where I'm more likely to be able to. The trouble is finding a way to maintain that weight without requiring me to keep my eating disorder...that is the extremely hard part. There has to be a way though...just got to find it.

No comments: