Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I obviously haven't written anything in quite some time. Guess I just haven't had much to say. Things are sometimes complicated for me, at least in my head they seem complicated. The main thing that I ALWAYS have trouble with is society....sometimes I just absolutely can't stand it! Is that wrong? If it is, well I guess I'm in the wrong. It just kills me so to be out in this world...I try so hard (usually subconsciously) to hide away from it. I don't watch much t.v., I hardly go out, I'm pretty much always in the house..I don't know..I just try so hard not to let it hurt me. I'm finding that's pretty much not possible though. Here's my ideal world, that I wouldn't mind going out in:
everyone would dress modestly; there would be no nudity or sexual content in movies, t.v. shows or any other media source; guys wouldn't gawk at every so called 'hot' girl they see; a guy's mind would never wonder to places it shouldn't; women wouldn't be judged as just 'objects' ...etc etc...
is there really anything wrong with wanting all that? Wouldn't you want to live in a world like that?? There must be something wrong with my view, because everyone else seems to think that this world isn't screwed up and they actually LIKE it!!!!!
Sometimes I think I just might as well give up...because it seems to me that the evil in our world FAR FAR FAR FAR out weighs the good :-/

No comments: